Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Favorite Restaurant...





CARLYLE!! This is my new favorite restaurant in Shirlington! My roommates and some friends took me out to brunch the morning before I flew out. I'm sad the only time I went to it was the very last day I was in DC. Everything on the menu is looks AMAZING! I highly recommend Brioche french toast lightly breaded in almonds and cinnamon. I loved the ambiance of the whole place. From the cool light fixtures to the big round leather automen, and the art deco was pretty cool too. I'm sorry I tried to label the other photos but for some reason it wont let me. Earlier in the week their were many events and happenings. Anne is headed off to Guatemala and I to Arizona. So one night we went to dinner at Maggiano's up at Friendship Heights. after filling up on pasta, we finished the night off with their chocolate with chocolate cake, that made everyone a bit goofy with a sugar high. Then we had a little desert party that Meghan, Matt, Jen, and Cassie put together and finished that night off dancing at the Skydome! Best panoramic view of the city while the floor rotates.

0 comments: