Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mexico Riveria



Finally got these pictures together!! Although my tan is fading, the memories are still alive. The cruise was wonderful! It was so great to say "goodbye port in San Diego" and Hello Mexico Sun! It was a 8 day cruise on Carnival. It was my first ever cruise and I was among some of the elite in cruising. They knew the ins and outs and made my trip fantastic. Mostly we spend the days waking up early to a good workout, (Cassie and I improvised with the short track), some breakfast then all day in the sun with SOFT SERVE YOGURT brakes. At night we got ready for our dinner and enjoyed too much food. We would finish up the night with a show and some of our own entertainment. The 3 ports were Acapulco with a Crazy taxi ride in a Herbie bug, and our own personal tour guide Fernando, where we saw some world class cliff divers for 350 peso. The next day we went to Ixatapa/ Zihuatanejo had Another crazy WATER taxi ride to the beach. Last stop was Manzino. This was my favorite I will be going back some day. We had a great time at one of the resorts Los Hotas.Every building was pure white and looked beautiful with all this vibrant colors around. I loved the trip! Hope to go again soon!

2 comments:

Nissa said...

Looks like you had a great trip. So many fun photos...:)Can't wait to hear more about it. So your now where...is Shell in the USA?

Aaron and Stacey Stevenson said...

Next we got to convince Mom and Dad to take the family on a Cruse.