Sunday, May 11, 2008

David Archuleta Day!





On my way to work Friday, I heard on the radio that America Idol finalist David Archuleta was doing a home coming visit to see his home town and see fans. I happened to be working in Murry Ut that day. The office I was in was just down the road to Murry High school. How could I be so lucky!! So after work I rushed down to the high school and saw David sing 4 songs. What a treat! There were around 6 thousand people. I made my way through the crowed, where I was surrounded by screaming 14 year old girls! It was pretty funny. It was fun to see him. I was so impressed how appreciated he was to everyone. He said over and over in his sweet voice " Thank you so much you guys" It must have been an emotional day for him. Being a Junior and going back to your high school to see everyone as a famous celebrity.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:)

Nissa said...

What are we going to do for our 20th high school...what that is just crazy talk...:)