Sunday, August 17, 2008

VOLVO















Made it to the Volvo Factory! Took a 2 hour train ride from Copenhagen to Gotenburg Sweden. Volvo made arrangements to pick us up. Once we arrived they gave us a warm welcome and showed us to the food. Swedish meat balls! They had a nice lunch for us waiting and time to relax. It was now the moment I have been waiting for. They took me over to the delivery room and ta da! There was my brand new XC90. I was given a little tutorial before I hit the road with it. Best part I get to keep the Swedish licence plates!

3 comments:

The Chatterton Family said...

I love it, you look so hot in your new ride!

Nissa said...

I can't wait to take a ride in it and tell people we are from Sweden.

JJ said...

Okay, we MUST talk! I am dying to hear all about your trip!