Thursday, June 5, 2008

Waiting game almost to an end...

I am still waiting and waiting and waiting for the AZ Dental Board to meet. That time has come finally. June 6Th the committee will meet with the application I sent them in FEBRUARY! Anyways, so happy the time has come.I still have to wait 10 days for them to possess my licence after that. It is absolutely crazy to think it takes 10 days for a piece of paper to make it's way around the Dental Board to just to get my licence number. But whatever, I don't mind hanging out in Utah for the time being.I just am really ready to completely move and start working in Phoenix. Because I am here in Utah and don't have a permanent office I work in, that has allowed be to be REALLY Flexible with my time. So I'm taking a 2 week trip!

0 comments: