Sunday, February 17, 2008

A day of Chocolate

Actual dresses made in Project Runway
Best Ewey Gooey Sunday Ever...
Cassie Jenn and I
Cassie, Jenn and I
What? Is that me blowing kisses...



Saturday I spent the day with some girlfriends in Hershey Pennsylvania. It is only about a two hour drive, so it was the perfect day trip. First we stoped at the World of Chocolate and walked around a little. They don't do tours in the Hershay plant like the one in Oakland California, although that one has moved to Mexico. After having an amazing Reeses peanut butter cup sunday, (that was the best sunday ever!) we headed over to The Hotel Hershey. It is a beautiful old hotel, that had a unique ambance. At the hotel there is a Chocolate Spa where we had scheduled a Whipped Coco Bath. It was a a very relaxing day at the spa. We ended the night at the resturant Fire Ally. It was a very cute place with the most wounderful cheese bread that you dip in a spicy peppered olive oil. I could eat the whole loaf myself.

0 comments: