Sunday, February 17, 2008

I fell for it !

Tyrone fron The Hood
The two master minds

So Megan lost her phone yesterday, she thought she may have left it at the basket ball game. Well about 10pm I got a text message that said "I just found this phone! I think you know who it belongs to". So I text back saying yes I do know, then I called. This guy in a deep hevey voice said his name was Tyrone and she could stop by and get the phone, He was just kicken it with his buddy and to bring a forty for the trouble of it all." I gave him Rob's number and I called Blake right away to see if he was home and he could go as back up or something. Maybe it was because I was watching Law and Order at the time, but this Tyrone sounded scarry. I just had a bad image in mind of how this all was going down. Well right when I was telling Blake the whole story Rob called my phone and I switched to talk to him. Rob asked who this guy was and said he lived in a bad part of Richmond and woundered if it sounded leget. I was like man I dont know, you need to bring some back up or something. In my mind I could see Tyrone giving them a hard time. He just sounded like bad news. Right then Rob said someone wanted to talk to me, Then in this same deep hevey voice Tyrone started talking!!! You guys got me good can't belive I fell for it like that. Don't worry I'm alredy working on getting ya back...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

so funny!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

that's awsome...

Anna said...

Hey shelley I found your blog through Meggy's
Just wanted to let you know I have been subject to a prank from her a time or two myself!!

I love your header photo you looks so great!
the wagner's in Rexburg