Monday, February 25, 2008

Life In a Box....

I'm packing it all up, my life that is. After living and working four years in Connecticut, NYC, and DC, I'm headed back West. I've been doing some major consolidating as I sort through everything I have. Just trying to pack up everything nice and tight as I get ready to ship it off. There have been some great times in my life here. So many experiences that have happened that I truly have grown and taken something from them. It was hard for me to leave California and my beach lifestyle, but it was the best decision I have ever made. Now I feel it's hard to leave my fast pace urban living life here. More than anything I will miss those wonderful hart felt friendships I have made. Let's not lose touch...

4 comments:

Mandy Wollenzien said...

you will be missed! We need to do dinner one more time before you leave.

JJ said...

Shells....Noooooo! You will be missed! But I am so excited about all your future adventures!

Allison said...

I am so excited you are coming back to the left coast. It is so fun to read your posts. It is just like old times just in a different place. I can totally see you going through your stuff for hours, just like in HB. Always getting organized :)
When will you be here????

JJ said...

I miss you already!