Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ballons Galore...











Last Thursday we got up at the CRACK OF DAWN, to watch the hot air balloons take off. It was part of Provo's Freedom Festival for the 4Th. It was so fun to see them fill them up with hot air. There were too many to count, and looked so beautiful as they ascended. As a child I remember them doing this behind our house because of the open field. I would love to go up in one, but feel like I would need a backpack parachute to ware just in case...

5 comments:

The Chatterton Family said...

NOTE TO ROB;
A hot air balloon ride would be so romantic...

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Haha, Megan I remember you always talking about wanting to ride a Hot Air ballon.

NOTE TO ROB: MEGAN WOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE it if you would ask an important question on the hot air baloon ride :)

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Hey my friends own the bank of american fork balloons. I should have gone and watched them fly it and then we could have hung out. I'm in Utah now are you still here?

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

How fun! I was just thinking today that I would love to ride in a hot air balloon!