Thursday, July 17, 2008



Nissa's just got married in San Diego! Nissa and Jason got married on the beach at Sunset Cliffs. Nissa is so beautiful and looked even more beautiful in her wedding gown. At the reception I wanted to say a few word to the newly married couple, although when I turned to look at Nissa tears were streaming down her cheeks. That made me start to cry! The words I planned to say may not have flowed so eloquently as I'd like because we were both in tears. Nissa is one of my long time friends I have known forever. I am so happy for her and Jason and know they will have a wonderful future together.

1 comments:

Nissa said...

Wow, thanks for the nice words my sweet friend. I am so thankful and happy that you made it that day. I can't wait to see more photos of us, hopefully soon I will get one where I'm not like looking the other way hehe. BBF