Thursday, October 23, 2008

Broken, Broken and Broken!!!!


I've had about all I can handle with these three things!!! First of all my lap top is slower then hot molasses. Anyone who has used it knows how frustrated I am. ( I won't even bring up the part where only half my screen works.) Second of all, my Blackberry is broken to no end. Very annoying when I don't get all my message and have to always talk on speaker phone! ( don't worry other people really can't hear you) Then this takes the cake this week, My point and shoot camera decided to malfunction and make lots of beeping noises while it smells like it's about to burst into flames!!! Bare with me untill these get three daily nessesities resolved.

1 comments:

JJ said...

Shells! I am in the same boat...I broke my camera in France and my cell phone is on the edge of never working again...sigh. When you find a new camera shot me an email and let me know what you get!