Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sedona













So excited to see some fall foliage in Arizona! Jo one of my good friends had had the best idea ever to go hiking up Oak Creek Canyon in Sedona. It was so pretty with all the colors changing. It seamed to be right at it's peak. It was about a 3 mile hike and fun to see other hikers on the trail. I was so happy we were able to check out the vortex too! I've heared people talk about it and had to experience it for my self. Let's just say, it wasn't quite what I thought it was going to be. We hiked up this huge red rock and when we got to the top, that was it! At least in my eyes. It was absolutely beautiful looking down into the valley. We sat on the rock for a good while, other people were meditating and receiving energy perhaps. I maybe was in the wrong mind set. I was expecting to feel this huge experience, because it is a VORTEX! I probably was just not paying attention to the little tingling waves everyone else was feeling. That's why I need to work on my yoga practice more!








1 comments:

The Chatterton Family said...

That picture looks like a beautiful painting! nice work shells!